Saturday 5 January 2013

Dangling, dipping, and other things you don't want to know about feet

In an effort to keep this blog interesting while all I'm doing is sitting around in casts with not a lot to say, I occsionally try and google interesting foot- and bunion-related stuff.

Now, teh interwebs being what it is, this has its dangers.

Just like when I was researching painkilling drugs and ended up on a forum that told me all about how to get the maximum high from various legal and illegal drugs (no, you can't have the address), looking into feet and the type of shoes I might be able to wear after the casts come off took me into a similarly bizarre hinterworld.

That of the foot fetishist.

To me, the words 'dipping' and 'dangling' are pretty innocuous. You dip pitta bread into hoummous and you dangle a worm on the end of a fishing line, right?

Well, if you're the kind of man who is into feet, those words mean something else.

They seem to be major keywords for men who somehow get their rocks off by watching women's feet in shoes.

Seriously, that's all there is to it.

'Dipping' is when women are standing up and take a foot out of their shoe before putting it back in again, you know like after a long time on your feet and your shoes hurt?

'Dangling' is when you're sitting with your legs crossed and you allow your shoe to hang off your toes instead of wearing it properly.

All highly erotic stuff, apparently.

Mind you, it's not exactly X-rated. YouTube seems full of videos of it. At least, that's what you get on your search using those as keywords (yeah, I kinda wanted to know more. I used to be a journalist, what can I say).

I did watch one, in the interests of research, and it was six minutes of a woman's feet - not even her head as well, or maybe that's part of the point - sticking her feet in and out of shoes or dangling them on her toes.

Seriously, no naughty stuff at all (thankfully).

Weird.

There's clearly a market for that kind of thing, which makes me wonder if that's why my first post - My name is Emma and I am a foot fetishist - is one of the my most-read? Am I coming up in searches for things a touch more exotic than bunion surgery?

Food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, there is a small subsection of foot fetishists who love bunions! You can read about one here.

    http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/lbecker/2009/12/he-prefers-bunions/

    ReplyDelete